All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to discuss workload management for online instructors, it offers practical evidence-based strategies, advice, and examples for how to prioritize, balance, and manage an online teaching workload.
- Author BiographySimone C. O. ConceiCao is an associate professor in the School of Education, Department of Administrative Leadership at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is the editor of Teaching Strategies in the Online Environment and coauthor of Creating a Sense of Presence in Online Teaching both from Jossey-Bass. Rosemary M. Lehman is an author and consultant for eInterface with more than 20 years of experience as a learning design and distance education training specialist at University of Wisconsin-Extension. She is coauthor of Creating a Sense of Presence in Online Teaching from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Rosemary M. Lehman,Simone C. O. Conceicao
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Guides to Online Teaching and Learning
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight248 g
- Width179 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £18.86Trending at £19.15
- £27.92Trending at £30.67
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.