All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.98Trending at £4.31
- £8.75Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Understanding Organizational Change series, this book focuses on the organizational dimension of change management in public services. It identifies and analyzes significant issues regarding the development, implementation and evaluation of public service change initiatives.
- Author BiographyRune Todnem By is a Lecturer at the School of Business, Enterprise and Management at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, UK. He is the editor of the Journal of Change Management and founder of the International Change and Improvement Leadership Network. Calum Macleod is Senior Research Fellow within UHI Policyweb, the University of the Highlands and Islands Research Institute for Remote and Rural Regions, based in Inverness, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Organizational Change & Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCalum MacLeod,Rune Todnem,Rune Todnem By
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.