All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an evidence-based, practical guide to care in all areas of children's pain management, Managing Pain in Children offers nurses and other healthcare professionals an introduction to the skills and expertise to manage children's pain effectively.
- Author BiographyAlison Twycross is Head of Department of Children's Nursing and Reader in Children's Nursing, London South Bank University, London, UK. Stephanie Dowden is Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) for Paediatric Palliative Care at Princess Margaret Hospital for Children in Perth, Western Australia. Prior to this she was CNC in paediatric pain management at the Royal Children s Hospital in Melbourne Australia. Jennifer Stinson is Post-Doctorial Research Fellow and Advanced Practice Nurse for the Chronic Pain Programme at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlison Twycross,Jennifer Stinson,Stephanie Dowden
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.