Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis title seeks to address the underpinning theories of human resource management (HRM) in a logical sequence that combines theory with examples that can be read and used as discussion topics in student or tutorial groups throughout the text.
- Author BiographyJulian Randall is Senior Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen Business School. He began his career as a graduate management trainee at GEC, eventually setting up his own management consultancy company. He completed his MSc (HRM) at the University of Stirling and his PhD in Perceptions of the Management of Change at the University of St Andrews. He currently teaches Managing Consultancy and Change and Managing People at Work Allan J. Sim is a graduate of the University of Aberdeen with an MA in Sociology and Social Anthropology and a PhD in Social Anthropology. He has worked in the oil industry, managed a bookstore and run his own research and training company. He is currently Senior Teaching Fellow at the University of Aberdeen Business School where he teaches on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses, working closely with his co-author on developing graduate attributes on the courses on which they collaborate
- Author(s)Allan J. Sim,Julian Randall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.