Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom TQM to Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard, there appears to be no end to the 'revolutionary' approaches proposed to improve business performance. This book provides a critical perspective on the management of performance improvement initiatives by relating major theories to practical examples from a range of organizations.
- Author BiographyLynne F. Baxter is Senior Lecturer in Management Information Systems at The York Management School. Alasdair MacLeod is an Honorary Research Fellow at Heriot-Watt University.
- Author(s)Alasdair M. MacLeod,Lynne F. Baxter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.