Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.92Trending at £14.24
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.62
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionA unique system focus that presents specific solutions for specific appliances This publication presents state-of-the-art power management techniques for modern electronic appliances that rely on such very large-scale integration (VLSI) chips as CPUs and DSPs.
- Author BiographyNAZZARENO ROSSETTI is Director of Corporate Strategy for Computing at Fairchild Semiconductor. Dr. Rossetti has more than twenty-five years of experience in design, applications, and marketing in the analog and mixed signal semiconductor industries. He holds several patents in voltage regulations and power management.
- Author(s)Nazzareno Rossetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.