Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the tensions between managers and professionals within organizations, such as hospitals, universities, banks and judicial organizations. With many real-world examples, this book analyzes the problems and complexities of management in professional organizations and makes recommendations on how to manage professionals.
- Author BiographyHans de Bruijn is a Professor of Public Administration at Delft University, the Netherlands. Much of his research and consultancy focuses on the role of managers in professional organizations. He is the author of Managing Performance in the Public Sector and co-author of Management in Networks, both published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Hans de Bruijn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.