All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to use an investment-based perspective to integrate finance, risk management and strategic planning. This book aims at making you develop workflows that overcome constraints of time, cost and scheduling as you benefit from tools that relate processes directly to business goals.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Goodpasture, PMP, is a noted management authority with a systems engineering background. He has delivered numerous presentations and articles on earned value and other topics through PMI(R), Project World, and PM Network(R) Magazine.
- Author(s)John C. Goodpasture
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleProject Management Essential Library
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Weight274 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.