CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the challenges of public finance management in small states, with a focus on Barbados. It suggests strategies of fiscal and microeconomic management for small economies that should permit them to ensure macroeconomic stability while promoting economic growth and development.
- Author BiographyMARION V. WILLIAMS is Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, where she previously served as economist, adviser, and Deputy Governor. Her research over the past three decades has focused on the special circumstances of developing countries, with particular reference to the Caribbean. She is author of the book Liberating a Regulated Banking System: The Caribbean Case.
- Author(s)Marion V. Williams
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.