Managing Public Lands in the Public Interest by Benjamin C. Dysart (Hardback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.61Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £19.26Trending at £25.92
- £9.27Trending at £11.69
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionLeading academics and policy makers examine various uses of public lands--and the views of those who use these national resources.
- Author BiographyBENJAMIN C. DYSART III is Professor of Environmental and Water Resources Engineering at Clemson University. MARION CLAWSON is Senior Fellow Emeritus and past Director of Land and Water Studies Programs at Resources for the Future in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Benjamin C. Dysart
- Date of Publication06/10/1988
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Regeneration Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byBenjamin C. Dysart,Marion Clawson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.