All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential quality management resource for students and practitioners alike now in its sixth edition This popular and highly successful text on Quality Management has been fully revised and updated to reflect recent developments in the field.
- Author BiographyBARRIE G. DALE is Professor Emeritus of Quality Management at Alliance Manchester Business School and the author/co-author of numerous books. DAVID BAMFORD is a Professor of Operations Management and an experienced industrialist/academic with multiple publications to his name, including co-author of the Essential Guide to Operations Management. TON VAN DER WIELE is Associate Professor of Quality Management and Performance Improvement at RSM Erasmus University, Rotterdam.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBarrie G. Dale,David Bamford,Ton van der Wiele
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.