Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £18.86Trending at £19.15
- £27.92Trending at £30.67
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionArrangements for the assessment and management of quality have been introduced into higher education systems in many parts of the world. This book reports a series of case studies on managing and assessing quality from twenty nine institutions and seven national quality agencies, gathered from seventeen countries.
- Author BiographyJohn Brennan is the Director, and Tarla Shah the Projects and Development Officer, of the Centre for Higher Education Research and Information (QSC) of the Open University in the UK.
- Author(s)John Brennan,Tarla Shah
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date26/03/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.