All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis records manager's handbook offers advice for both those already specializing in records management and other LIS professionals wishing to learn more on the topic. It should be useful to all LIS organizations aiming to improve their routines for managing records and other information resources.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Yeo is an Archives and Records Management specialist at the Department of Information Studies, University College London. Dr Elizabeth Shepherd qualified as an archivist and worked in archives and records management in local government before becoming a records management specialist at TFPL Ltd. In 1992 she was appointed in the Department of Information Studies at University College London (UCL), to update and revise the MA in Archives and Records Management of which she was programme director until 2002. In 2003 she was appointed a senior lecturer, in 2007 Reader, and Professor of Archives and Records Management in 2011. She teaches concepts and contexts and the recordkeeping professional and co-ordinates the research skills module for doctoral students in DIS.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Shepherd,Geoffrey Yeo
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.