All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how Norway has successfully managed its petroleum resources and the variety of policy tools that are available to states rich in natural resources, and how these tools can be adjusted to changing (domestic and international) contexts.
- Author BiographyJonathon W. Moses is a Professor of Political Science at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, where he has taught since 1993. He is also Chairman of the Board, Researcher and Consultant at the Center of Petroleum Management (CPM). His research interests concern how states can maintain political sovereignty in response to the many faces of economic globalization, and his recent books include Emigration and Political Development (Cambridge University Press, 2011). He gained his PhD from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1995. Bjorn Letnes is Managing Director at Center for Petroleum Management (CPM) and Associate Professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), in Trondheim Norway. He holds a PhD in Political Science and a Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering from NTNU. He has extensive experience working in the Norwegian petroleum industry, as a petroleum engineer, researcher, and management consultant. Since 2009, he has developed the research and consultancy company CPM and has worked with clients to manage petroleum operations at the corporate level as well as petroleum resources at the national level.
- Author(s)Bjorn Letnes,Jonathan W. Moses
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2017
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFigures, Tables, and Boxes
- Weight662 g
- Width169 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.