All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £32.90Was:£32.99Free postage
- £33.06Was:£35.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSituates risk management in its proper context in the world of project management and beyond, and emphasises the central concepts that are essential in order to understand why and how risk management should be implemented on all projects of all types and sizes, in all industries and in all countries.
- Author BiographyDr David Hillson PMP FRSA HonFAPM FIRM FCMI is an international risk management consultant, and Director of Risk Doctor & Partners (www.risk-doctor.com). He is a popular speaker and author on risk and is widely recognised as a leading thinker and practitioner in the risk field. David has made several innovative contributions to improving risk management. He is an active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), a founder member of its Risk SIG, and is currently PMI Risk SIG Director of Technical Development. He received the PMI Distinguished Contribution Award for his work in developing risk management over many years. He is a Honorary Fellow of the UK Association for Project Management (APM) and past chairman of its Risk SIG. David is also a Fellow of several other professional bodies, including the UK Institute of Risk Management (IRM), the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce (RSA), and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Author(s)David Hillson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFundamentals of Project Management
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteincludes 30 figures
- Weight253 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Darren Dalcher
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.