Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionSales leads are what successful marketing is all about. THat is where the money is. This book shows how to get the most out of this crucial investment. Good, qualified leads make sales forces more efficient, more effective, and more profitable.
- Author BiographyJames Obermayer is a principal in Sales Leakage Consulting, a West Coast-based sales and marketing strategy consulting company. Obermayer specializes in helping small- to medium-size companies identify sales and marketing leakage issues that stifle sales growth and waste valuable marketing dollars. Aside from consulting, his career has been equally divided between sales and marketing positions in business-to-business corporations. He has served as vice president, worldwide sales at an enterprise software company, senior vice president for two industry-leading inquiry management firms, and vice president of marketing for a medical device manufacturer. He has also been vice president of sales and marketing for a direct-marketing agency. Obermayer is co-author of Managing Sales Leads, How to Turn Every Prospect into a Customer and Sales and Marketing 365. In addition, he has written more than 80 articles on sales and marketing management. He is a frequent speaker at conferences and training seminars for such organizations as the Direct Marketing Association and the American Marketing Association and at corporate sales meetings.
- Author(s)James Obermayer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.