Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA unique how-to manual for the management of scientific laboratories This book presents a complete set of tools for the management of research and development laboratories and projects.
- Author BiographyCLAUDE GELES (retired) was a technical manager at CERN (European Laboratory for Particle Physics). GILLES LINDECKER is Head of Strategic Planning at CERN. MEL MONTH, PhD, is a scientist and educator at Brookhaven National Laboratory. CHRISTIAN ROCHE, PhD, was formerly Associate Director for Forecasting and Planning at CERN.
- Author(s)Christian Roche,Claude Geles,Gilles Lindecker,Mel Month
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Beam Physics & Accelerator Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.