Managing Service Operations: Design and Implementation by William J. Hollins, Sadie Shinkins (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.99+ £3.25 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by value4money10-6
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding readers through each stage in the design and implementation of service operations, this book combines examples that are easy to relate to with theory. It contains chapters that include: Chapter objectives; Short cases; Student exercises; Chapter summaries; Further reading section; and A glossary of key terms.
- Author(s)Sadie Shinkins,William J. Hollins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.