All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionSkin cancer is the most common malignant neoplasm and its incidence is rising worldwide. This lavishly illustrated and practical guide offers the reader a comprehensive overview of the options for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cutaneous cancer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; XIII, 226 p.
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byEggert Stockfleth,Steven Schumaak,Ted Rosen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.