Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this Therapist Guide contains updated research information, along with clearer instructions for facilitating treatment.
- Author BiographyDebra A. Hope is Director, Anxiety Disorders Clinic, and Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.:Richard G. Heimberg is Director, Adult Anxiety Clinic, Temple University.:Cynthia L. Turk is Professor, Department of Psychology, Washburn University.
- Author(s)Cynthia L. Turk,Debra A. Hope,Richard G. Heimberg
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight424 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £11.85Trending at £15.21
- £13.77Trending at £15.85
- £7.97Trending at £9.92
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.