All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionGathering decades of research on communications and stakeholder relations, Mario Trentim suggests a paradigm shift in the way project managers view their stakeholders. In this newly revised edition, Trentim goes beyond theory to offer real tools and valuable resources focused on presenting what works when it comes to stakeholder management.
- Author(s)Mario Henrique Trentim
- PublisherProject Management Institute
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNewton Square, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProject Management Institute
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.