All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to stress, its causes and symptoms, and how best to alleviate it. It is an important resource for staff in universities and colleges.
- Author BiographyAnn Edworthy is a Principal Lecturer at Swansea Institute of Higher Education. Since the 1980s she has been researching occupational stress and she is regularly employed as a consultant by organizations to provide stress management courses and stress counselling for their staff.
- Author(s)Ann Edworthy
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleManaging Universities & Colleges: Guides to Good Practice
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date01/03/2014
- Content Noteindex
- Weight142 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.