CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for managers and HR professionals, students of management and occupational psychology at undergraduate and MBA level, this title explores knowledge about how teams work, how and why they become effective and how they influence an organization. It describes how managers at all levels can improve team working within their organization.
- Author BiographyNicky Hayes is an experienced lecturer and has written several bestselling psychology textbooks.
- Author(s)Nicky Hayes
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePsychology at Work Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.