CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to book designed to help safety and health professionals protect worker safety and health, this text is based on OSHA's voluntary guidelines as well as the author's experience in evaluating safety and health programmes.
- Author BiographyMargaret (Peggy) Richardson is the President of Richardson Management Group, Inc., a safety and health management consulting firm, with a client history including Mobil, the Department of Energy, OSHA, Reynolds Electrical and Engineering, Austin International, Whirlpool, General Electric, and Westinghouse. The first Executive Director of the VPP Participants' Association, Ms. Richardson has over two decades of experience at the Department of Labor - 17 year With OSHA.
- Author(s)Margaret R. Richardson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight772 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.