Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionManaging and Supporting Student Diversity in Higher Education focuses on how students succeed amidst a culture of widening participation.
- Author BiographyDr Benson is a Senior Lecturer in Educational Design and e-Learning at Monash University, Australia. She has an extensive background in adult education, distance education and the use of educational technologies in higher education. She has initiated the design and development of many 'workbooks' to support academic professional development workshops on aspects of teaching, and to act as standalone resources for staff. Recent workbooks have included an orientation to educational design and e-learning, and covered specific issues relating to online communication and online assessment. Margaret Heagney is a student equity consultant and Adjunct Research Fellow in the Faculty of Education, Monash University. Her current research interests are retention of students from diverse backgrounds, equitable selection systems and equity for postgraduate students. Lesley Hewitt is a former social work lecturer at Monash University and is currently working in disability. Glenda Crosling is Professor and Senior Academic Advisor at Sunway University in Malaysia, and Adjunct Associate Professor in the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), Monash University, Australia. Currently, Glenda's research interests are transnational higher education, innovation and creative thinking. Anita Devos is an Adjunct Research Fellow, and former Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Education, Monash University. Anita's research interests include issues of gender, identity and learning in contemporary society, and doctoral education. She currently works as a consultant to organisations on equity and diversity issues.
- Author(s)Anita Devos,Glenda Crosling,Lesley Hewitt,Margaret Heagney,Robyn Benson
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight440 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.