All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to water conflict resolution for professionals and academics involved in water management.
- Author BiographyJerome Delli Priscoli is a Senior Advisor at the United States Army Corps of Engineers Institute for Water Resources. For 30 years he has designed and run social assessment, public participation and conflict resolution research and training programs. Dr Delli Priscoli has been advisor to the World Bank and the UN water related agencies on water policy issues, and he works closely with international government water ministers. He is author of many articles and books and is the Editor in Chief of the peer-reviewed journal Water Policy. He was an original member of the U.S. delegation to the multi-lateral Middle East peace talks on water, and he has played pivotal roles in each of the five world water forums and most of the critical water resources policy meetings over the last 15 years. He serves on the Bureau and Board of Governors of the World Water Council. The American Water Resources Association awarded him the Icko Iben award for achievement in cross-disciplinary communications in water in 2005. Aaron T. Wolf is a Professor of Geography in the Geosciences Department at Oregon State University. His research and teaching focus is on the interaction between water science and water policy, particularly as related to conflict prevention and resolution. He has acted as a consultant to the World Bank and several international government agencies on various aspects of transboundary water resources and dispute resolution. Wolf is a trained mediator/facilitator, and directs the Program in Water Conflict Management and Transformation, through which he has offered workshops, facilitations, and mediation in basins throughout the world. He coordinates the Transboundary Freshwater Dispute Database, and is a co-director of the Universities Partnership on Transboundary Waters. He has been an author/editor for seven books, as well as almost 50 journal articles, book chapters, and professional reports on various aspects of transboundary waters.
- Author(s)Aaron T. Wolf,Jerome Delli Priscoli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleInternational Hydrology Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note89 b/w illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.