CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Mowles
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1.Why are uncertainty, ambiguity and paradox important for managers? 2.Taking paradox seriously 3.The paradox of involvement and detachment and the importance of practical judgement 4.Attempts to change organizational culture - the paradox of the local and the global 5.On the predictable unpredictability of organisational life: change and innovation 6.The paradox of co-operation and competition: conflict and the necessary politics of organizational life 7.Ambiguity, contradiction, and paradox in the natural sciences - creative entanglement between the knower and the known 8.Uncertainty, contradiction and paradox - so what can managers do?
- Author BiographyChris Mowles is Professor of Complexity and Management and Director of the internationally renowned Doctor of Management programme at the University of Hertfordshire, UK. Previously he worked as a senior manager in the public and voluntary sectors and was finance director of his own marketing company.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.