All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces and describes the framework in which businesses work in Britain. This title gives the reader an insight into and an understanding of: economics and the economy; the social structure of the UK; technology and its interface with people; globalisation and international forces; and, responsibility and business ethics.
- Author BiographyDavid Farnham is professor of employment relations emeritus at the University of Portsmouth. He also holds visiting professor appointments at the Universities of Greenwich and East London and is visiting senior research fellow at the University of Glamorgan. He is chief examiner of People Management and Development standard of the CIPD and co-director of the Personnel Policies Study Group of the European Group of Public Administration, Brussels. He has been visiting fellow at the Catholic University Leuven and works professionally with colleagues globally. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. He is also the author of Employee Relations in Context (1999), and the People Management and Development Revision Guide 2005 with Paul Smith.
- Author(s)David Farnham
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date15/05/2015
- Weight500 g
- Width177 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.