All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThrough 14 case studies of exemplary teachers, Crawford showcases classroom management strategies that produced positive results in learning and behavior in adolescents.
- Author BiographyGlenda Beamon Crawford's experiences with young adolescent learners span nearly thirty years. She has taught in grades 4-12 and currently coordinates the middle grades program at Elon University, where she is a professor of teacher education. She has authored three books, including Managing the Adolescent Classroom and Sparking the Thinking of Students, Ages 10-14, as well as articles on structuring classrooms for adolescent thinking and learning. She consults and presents regularly at state, national, and international conferences. Her research and teaching honors include the 2002 North Carolina Award for Outstanding Contribution to Gifted Education, the North Carolina ASCD Outstanding Research Award, and the Teacher of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Glenda Beamon Crawford
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.