CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn appropriate text for administrators and future higher education professionals who are studying higher education law, 'Managing the Entrepreneurial University' considers the range of legal issues relevant to managing the contemporary American university, college, and community college.
- Author BiographyJ. Douglas Toma was Associate Professor at the Institute of Higher Education at the University of Georgia and an adjunct on the School of Law faculty.
- Author(s)J. Douglas Toma
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight448 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.