Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.06Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores many of evolutionary psychology's central tenets and its implications for business management.
- Author BiographyNigel Nicholson is Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Dean of Research at London Business School. He is a regular commentator on management issues on radio and in print.
- Author(s)Nigel Nicholson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexere Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/10/2014
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.