CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the therapeutic management of cardio renal patients. It presents common heart and kidney failure conditions along with treatment scenarios aimed to reduce cardiovascular mortality and preserve kidney function.
- Author BiographyDr. Bakris is currently Professor of Medicine and Director of the Hypertension Center at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Bakris has published over 600 articles and book chapters in the areas of diabetic kidney disease, hypertension and progression of nephropathy. He is the Editor or Co-Editor of eight books, in the areas of Kidney Disease Progression and Diabetes. Additionally, he is the Associate Editor of the International Textbook of Cardiology. He chaired the first National Kidney Foundation Consensus report on blood pressure and impact on renal disease progression (2000). He has also served on many national guideline committees including: JNC VI and 7 writing committees, the JNC 7 executive committee, the American Diabetes Association Clinical Practice Guideline Committee. Dr. Bakris is also the past-president of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology and the current President of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH) (2010-2012). He is the current Editor of American Journal of Nephrology and Hypertension, Section Editor of Up-to-Date and Associate Editor of Diabetes Care and Nephrology, Dialysis & Transplant.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight213 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byGeorge L. Bakris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.