All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £17.72Was:£21.99Free postage
- £17.66Was:£21.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe Builders, Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials all make up workforces in every type of industry all over the world. The generational gaps are numerous and distinctly different between each age group, and Millennials have gotten a reputation for being particularly unique and often challenging.
- Author BiographyCHIP ESPINOZA , PD, is author of Millennials Who Manage and Millennials@Work. He is academic director of Organizational Psychology and Nonprofit Leadership at Concordia University Irvine. Economic Times recently named him a top 15 thought leader on the future of work. MICK UKLEJA, PD, is the founder and President of LeadershipTraQ, a leadership consulting firm. He co-authored Managing The Millennials, Who Are You? What Do You Want? and The Ethics Challenge. Mick is an adjunct professor in the MBA program at Concordia University and keynotes across the country on issues relating to generational diversity, leadership and personal productivity. He has been featured on Fox News, CNN, Fox Business Network, NBC and in numerous publications.
- Author(s)Chip Espinoza,Mick Ukleja
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.