All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did countries with such major divergences in size, population, resources, economic structures, governmental systems, culture and ethnicity all follow the same path to political and economic development? This text explores OPEC's rise, decline and virtual disappearance as a commercial force.
- Author BiographyJahangir Amuzegar is a distinguished economist and former member of the Executive Board of the IMF who lectures at Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Jahangir Amuzegar
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.