All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will provide a useful and needed resource for solo librarians confronted with the challenges of running a small library.
- Author BiographyLarry Cooperman is an adjunct faculty librarian at the University of Central Florida, specializing in online reference research for undergraduates, graduates, and faculty. He received his M.S. in Library and Information Science from Simmons College Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS) in 2002, and has 10 years' experience managing solo libraries, primarily in the academic field at the baccalaureate and associates degree level. He volunteers approximately twelve hours per month as an online reference librarian on the State of Florida's Ask-a-Librarian, and serves as one of five state-wide mentors for new librarian participants on Ask-a-Librarian. He has taught his online course, Managing the One-Person Library, for Simmons GSLIS since 2009. He also writes book and Internet reviews for School Library Journal, Reference & User Services Quarterly, and College & Research Library News. He received the 2009-2010 Everglades University Librarian of the Year Award and the Outstanding Achievement Award for Book Reviews from the Reference and Users Association of the American Library Association.
- Author(s)Larry Cooperman
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £4.00Trending at £5.05
- £8.15Trending at £8.45
- £7.25Trending at £7.31
- £16.74Trending at £18.57
- £7.28Trending at £7.44
- £8.94Trending at £9.20
- £10.03Trending at £12.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.