Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTake control of your construction contracting business and manage it through the natural highs and lows of the construction market. Learn from a team of construction business veterans led by Thomas C.
- Author BiographyDR. THOMAS C. SCHLEIFER, Ph.D. has 45 years of industry experience and was founder and President of the largest international consultancy firm serving the contract surety industry. He was an Eminent Scholar and Research Professor at the Del E. Webb School of Construction at Arizona State University. Dr. Schleifer, is known as a turnaround expert because of the number of companies that he has rescued from financial distress. DR. KENNETH T. SULLIVAN, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Arizona State University. He is Director of the Facility Management Research Institute and Co-Director of the Performance Based Studies Research Group. JOHN M. MURDOUGH, CPA is Principal of Pittman & Murdough, founded in 1989. Mr. Murdough is a well-known and respected construction accounting and business strategies specialist.
- Author(s)John M. Murdough,Kenneth T. Sullivan,Thomas C. Schleifer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width166 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.