All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical book aimed at professional managers and engineers in all industries where the risks of accidents are real, and the costs massive, for example transportation, nuclear, chemical and oil extraction. The text aims to show how these challenges can be met and risks minimized.
- Author BiographyJames Reason is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Manchester, England. He is consultant to numerous organizations throughout the world, sought after as a keynote speaker at international conferences and author of several renowned books including Human Error (CUP, 1990).
- Author(s)James Reason
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Note10 line figures, 30 shaded figures
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.