All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents time saving strategies, tactics, and a host of job aids to get the best result from the corporate learning function. It will serve both as a must-have reference tool and as a practical survival guide for workplace learning professionals who face unique challenges in accomplishing their responsibilities.
- Author BiographyJean Barbazette is the president of The Training Clinic, a training and consulting firm she founded in 1977. Her company focuses on training trainers throughout the United States for major profit, non-profit, and government organizations. The Training Clinic has three international licensees in the Netherlands, Hungary, and Colombia. Prior books include The Art of Great Training Delivery, Successful New Employee Orientation (2nd ed.), Instant Case Studies, The Trainer's Journey to Competence, and Training Needs Assessment, all from Pfeiffer, and The Trainer's Support Handbook from McGraw-Hill. She is a frequent contributor to ASTD Training & Development Sourcebooks, McGraw-Hill Training & Performance Sourcebooks, and Pfeiffer Annuals.
- Author(s)Jean Barbazette
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight828 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.