Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA group of leading social science and management specialists show how management can be harnessed to improve public services.
- Author BiographyJean Hartley is Professor of Organizational Analysis at the Institute of Governance and Public Management, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick. Cam Donaldson is the Health Foundation Chair in Health Economics and Director of the Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University Business School. Chris Skelcher is Director of Research for the School of Public Policy and Professor of Public Governance at the Institute of Local Government Studies, University of Birmingham. Mike Wallace is Professor of Public Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCam Donaldson,Chris Skelcher,Jean Hartley,Mike Wallace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.