Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £62.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £32.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionDirected at the managers of primary (elementary) schools, this guide shows how to motivate staff, drawing on detailed case studies of both positive and negative experiences. It offers advice on involving teachers in their schools and creating extended professionals .
- Author BiographyLinda Evans has been a teacher, SENCO, lecturer, advisor and OFSTED inspector, and most recently editor and publisher of books on all aspects of SEN. She is currently working as an independent writer and consultant, and is editor of SENCO Week and G&T Update (Optimus).
- Author(s)Linda Evans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/03/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleManagement & Leadership in Education S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.