Managing with Plans and Budgets in Health and Social Care by SAGE Publications Ltd (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.22Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £16.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book for managers working within health and social care organisations looks at effective approaches to planning and budget management.
- Author BiographyRichard Field is a qualified accountant, executive coach and a visiting fellow at Bournemouth University. Richard has worked for the Office for Public Management on a number of highly successful leadership programmes and for Bournemouth University he teaches strategic management and commissioning. Currently Richard is a freelance development specialist working with individual leaders, leadership teams, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Health and Wellbeing Boards. Keith holds professional qualifications in nursing, social work and teaching; and academic qualifications in nursing, social work and management. He has worked in the education and training field for over 30 years, working for three universities and three local authority social work departments. Currently he is the Director of the National Centre for Post-Qualifying Social Work and Professional Practice at Bournemouth University and the Director of the Centre for Leadership Impact and Management at Bournemouth. In 2005 he was awarded the Linda Ammon Memorial Award, sponsored by the then Department for Education and Skills, a prize awarded to the individual making the greatest contribution to training and education in the UK. His main academic interest lies in the fusion of academia and professional practice to help improve professional thinking and practice.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byKeith Brown,Richard Field
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.