All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionNonprofit managers have been slow to embrace the digital age. Although technology has transformed the face of the for-profit sector and how it operates, nonprofit use of technology to improve internal functioning and to change the way services are delivered is almost nonexistent.
- Author BiographyBEN HECHT, JD, CPA, is an experienced nonprofit executive, author, and lecturer. In 2000, he and Rey Ramsey founded One Economy Corporation, a national nonprofit dedicated to maximizing the power of technology to expand opportunities for low-income people to improve their standard of living. He currently serves as One Economy's President and Chief Operating Officer. REY RAMSEY, JD, is a seasoned executive and social entrepreneur. He currently serves as Chief Executive Officer and Board Chair of One Economy. From 1996 to 2000, the authors worked together applying principles of dynamic management at The Enterprise Foundation and its network of 1,500 community-based organizations nationwide.
- Author(s)Ben Hecht,Rey Ramsey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight624 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.