CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.58Trending at £19.98
- £2.86Trending at £4.82
- £4.39Trending at £4.50
- £14.59Trending at £18.93
- £8.43Trending at £8.77
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
- £4.49Trending at £4.91
About this product
- DescriptionSet against an ominous backdrop of California in the 1940's, deep in the agricultural heartland of the Great Central Valley, Manana Means Heaven reveals the desperate circumstances that lead a married woman to an illicit affair with an young, aspiring writer.
- Author Biography<strong>Tim Z. Hernandez</strong> is a poet, novelist, and performance artist whose awards include the 2006 American Book Award, the 2010 Premio Aztlan Prize in Fiction, and the James Duval Phelan Award from the San Francisco Foundation. In 2011 the Poetry Society of America named him one of sixteen New American Poets. He holds a BA from Naropa University and an MFA from Bennington College and is the author of the novel <em>Breathing, In Dust<em>, as well as three collections of poetry, including the recently released <em>Natural Takeover of Small Things<em>.
- Author(s)Tim Z. Hernandez
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleCamino del Sol
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.