All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1793, Manchester was going through great social and economic change. Although little more than a market town in the Middle Ages, it was to be awarded city status in 1853, becoming Britain's cotton capital and the world's first truly industrial city. This title captures the town in the midst of this transformation.
- Author(s)Terry Wyke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatSheet map
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.