All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents friendly city rivalry anecdotes. This book tells how much the Mancs hate Scousers - not a lot to compare it to - except of course how much the Scousers hate Mancs; which is rather a lot. It then talks of the belief among Mancs that all Scousers want to move to Manchester and drive down property values, just out of badness, and more.
- Author BiographyIan Black is an author, playwright, journalist and broadcaster. He has written and compiled numerous best-selling humour and quizz books including Weegies vs Edinbuggers, Mair/Merr Weegies vs Edinbuggers, Positive Thinking for Calvinists and The Tartan Army Songbook.
- Author(s)Ian Black
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £13.25Trending at £18.92
- £3.04Trending at £3.18
- £10.22Trending at £14.99
- £13.93Trending at £19.03
- £5.58Trending at £5.85
- £7.15Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.