All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to take readers on a global tour of the sprawling process called 'militarization'. This book takes an international look at the politics of masculinity, nationalism, and globalization. It covers variety of subjects: gays in the military, the history of 'camp followers', and the politics of women who have sexually serviced male soldiers.
- Author BiographyCynthia Enloe is Professor of Government at Clark University and author of The Morning After: Sexual Politics at the End of the Cold War (California, 1993), Bananas, Beaches and Bases: Making Feminist Sense of International Politics (California, 1990) and Does Khaki Become You? (1988). Cynthia Enloe won the Howard Zinn Lifetime Achievement in Peace Studies Award from the Peace and Justice Studies Association (PJSA).
- Author(s)Cynthia Enloe
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note14 b/w photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.