CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the quantification of mangrove responses to sedimentation and hydrodynamics. This work assesses coastal changes that revealed substantial on-going coastal erosion along the coasts of Southern Thailand. It shows that water turbulence and seedling herbivory had the most important impacts on mangrove colonization success.
- Author BiographyUdomluck Thampanya was born in 1962 in Northern Thailand. She graduated in Statistics from Chiang Mai University in 1985. She served in the Royal Thai Navy as an officer engaged in simulated war activities, leaving to study for an M.Sc. in computer science in Bangkok. Her current research interest is in the impact of sedimentation on coastal ecosystems.
- Author(s)U. Thampanya
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.