CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA history of Manhattan from the 17th century to the present. The second edition of this text includes two additional chapters that encompass the changes that have taken place in the areas of restoration, legislation, and within the new movements in environmental consciousness during the 1990s.
- Author(s)Ann L. Buttenweiser
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew York City History & Culture S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notefigures, maps, tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.