Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £28.32Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can we do to promote more effective learning? This book shows that effective learning depends crucially on a few easily understood principles, regardless of the age or nature of the learner or the context of the work. The book explains those principles and how to apply them.
- Author BiographyJanet Collins is a lecturer in education in the Centre for Curriculum and Teaching Studies at the Open University currently supervising EdD and MA programmes. Joe Harkin is a Reader in Education in the Institute of Education. Oxford Brookes University. Melanie Nind works closely with students in special schools in particular teaching students with severe learning difficulties.
- Author(s)Janet Collins,Joe Harkin,Melanie Nind
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/05/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.