Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the lives, careers, and social and political activism of a diverse group of women historians in Ireland, contributing to the study of the Irish historical tradition and the study of women historians in an international context. It addresses debates about gender and history, modern Irish historiography and Irish women's history.
- Author BiographyNADIA CLARE SMITH is Adjunct Professor to the History Department at Boston College, USA, where she received her PhD. A specialist in modern Irish History, her work has been recognized by the Fulbright Commission.
- Author(s)Nadia Clare Smith
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.